Tuesday 25 March 2014

Heed me, Mana

If you form any sort of alliance with Kim Dotcom and his shabby, quasi-mythological 'Internet Party' I shall abjure you.

And as I make up 1.03% of your party vote in Palmerston North (that is, 1/97th) you had better listen to me!

Frankly, I do not understand the way some on the left seem to see Kim Dotcom as a friend or hero.  Yes, he makes John Key and John Banks uncomfortable.  But that does not make him our friend.  It simply shows what a pathetic effort the left have put into rattling the Key government and its revolting hangers on.

But our enemy's enemies are not necessarily our friends.  Some times they are just more enemies.  And feel free to express their enmity towards each other, because they have nothing to fear from us.

No comments:

Unsurprising

 From the Guardian : The  Observer  understands that as well as backing away from its £28bn a year commitment on green investment (while sti...