Friday 10 October 2014

Я тебе люблю, Україна!

I have no idea if Babelfish rendered that correctly.  But I feel the need to acknowledge my loyal Ukrainian readership.  I do not know why my musings on stuff are followed more avidly there than in New Zealand.  Perhaps, like singing, it sounds more interesting and meaningful if you don't understand what is actually being said.

(We'll soon know if the number of hits from English speaking countries spikes because of the intriguing post title.)

And on the subject of music, here's a nice Ukrainian lass singing some of their traditional folk music:



I hope this isn't the Ukrainian equivalent of The Proclaimers or O.M.C.

No comments:

Unsurprising

 From the Guardian : The  Observer  understands that as well as backing away from its £28bn a year commitment on green investment (while sti...